Platinum Play Casino AU Review
Platinum Play Casino Games
Platinum play casino provides more than 700 games specifically picked for a quality user experience. Those include:
- Table games
- Progressive games
- Live casino games
- Video poker
- Scratchcard games
- Classic poker
- Online Craps
If you are a competitive card game (or pokies) enthusiast, you will like the selection they offer. Besides the classics such as for example Black Jack 10, Casino Hold’em, Classic Blackjack Gold and Super Bonus Bingo, there is also some fresh and original ones like Agent Jane Blonde, Joker Poker, Aces and Faces Poker and Immortal Romance.
Whether you wish to play live games, where you could test thoroughly your skills with others, or play more relaxing and casual games by yourself, it’s all your decision!
Of course, aside from having fun, there is a huge potential for earning some money, so what’s stopping you from trying it out? There is also a chance of winning Progressive Jackpot, a value that increases by when.
Platinum Play Mobile version
Apart from the regular desktop version Platinum Play casino can be readily available for playing on cellular devices. This includes all smartphones, tablets, and if there is any doubt, iPhones.
Platinum Play Welcome Bonus
Upon registration, Platinum Play on the web casino gives new players the capacity to, during the period of three deposits, earn a bonus of an impressive 800 euros.
It is a three-step process, and it goes as follows:
- After the first deposit, you get up to 400 euros of additional earnings depending on the deposited sum
- Second deposit gives you up to 200 euros
- And the last one, third deposit bonus, can be as much as 200 euros
It is a rather reasonable proposal if we might say so.
For his or her loyal fans, Platinum Play has set aside a assortment of magnificent rewards. Loyalty rewards program activates from the first moment you deposit money into your account. At exactly the same time, you'll be given 2500 points, and gain the Silver Level badge.
After attaining the silver level, things start to heat up. For each and every wagered credit on the slots, or 5 credits on table games, you get 1 point. The overall game doesn’t end here. Following the specified amount of points, you advance to another level.
Levels operate like this:
- Silver – the first, and automatically-gained level
- Gold – from 10,000 to 24,999 points
- Platinum – goes from 25,000 to 74,999 points
- Diamond – the last, and the most extravagant going from 75,000 to infinity
You can then exchange 1, 000 points for starters casino credit, but be cautious, if you don’t redeem your points within 60 days, they'll disappear.
Platinum Play Casino is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), a governing body positioned in Malta, and eCOGRA, one of many largest non-profit on the web gaming agencies. Currently, it holds the MGA/B2C/167/2008 license number, issued on August 1st, 2018.
Platinum Play Casino strives to bring the players a safe and welcoming online gaming experience.
As we already mentioned, the casino is regulated and licensed by influential gaming authorities, so there is no doubt they have been as legitimate as they come. The casino also uses 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Digital Encryption technology, keeping all of your information safe and sound.
Additionally , Platinum Play Casino utilizes modern fraud-management systems, that enable the highest quantities of player protection.
Platinum Play Banking/Withdrawal
Platinum Play Casino offers a wide range of available payment alternatives for both deposits and withdrawals.
For deposits you can choose any of the available Platinum Play deposit methods listed below:
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
The minimum deposit is €/£/$10.
To withdraw, use one of the following:
- Credit cards
- Bank transfer
- Debit cards
*In some countries, there could be restrictions.
To get the proper to withdraw the cash you need at least 50$ on your account. The maximum withdrawal is 5000$ weekly, and the daily limit for cash-outs is 10, 000$.
There are quite a few available currencies accepted by Platinum Play Casino. Those include:
- Euros (EUR/€)
- US Dollars (USD/$)
- Pounds (GBP/£)
- Canadian Dollar (CA$)
- Australian Dollar (AU$)
- Australia Dollar (NZ$)
- Danish Kroner (DKK)
- Swedish Kroner (SEK)
- Norwegian Kroner (NOK)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- Argentine Peso (ARS)
- Brazilian Real (BRL)
Platinum Play Advantages and Disadvantages
As with anything involving online flash games, PlatinumPlay casino has things that you will find being awesome, and some not so much too. That shouldn’t scare you though. The pros outweigh the cons by a huge margin.
- Lots of recurrent promotions
- Level-based loyalty program
- Huge bonuses
- The safe and secure gaming experience
- Mobile-friendly (Platinum Play Mobile Casino)
- 24/7/365 customer support
- A big variety of games
- Licensed by legitimate authorities
- Great payout times
- No bitcoin support
Platinum Play Casino FAQs
- 👮 Is this casino legit?
- Of course, it really is. It's not only licensed and regulated by MGA and eCOGRA, but it addittionally has a segment on the internet site informing players about responsible gaming, deposit limits and gaming behavior, proving again that they play a reputable and fair game.
- 🎁 A minimum deposit to claim a bonus?
- For a Welcome Bonus, you need to make a minimum deposit of 20$.
- 💸 What is a minimum withdrawal?
- The minimum amount you can withdraw from your account is $50.
- 🤑 What is a maximum withdrawal?
- The maximum withdrawal is 5000$ per week.
- 💳 Do you accept bitcoins as a deposit method?
- No, Bitcoins are still not a payment option at Platinum Play Online Casino.